Saturday, March 1, 2014

It's about time

I am always excited when I sit down with a blank piece of paper. I'm usually never quite sure what is going on it, but there is this inner spark that flares up and a feeling of happiness that spreads to my heart. I've always thought of myself as a writer, and have imagined great books  to be penned. However, as birthday's fly by and life gets busier, focused time for writing often takes a back burner.  So, after celebrating yet another birthday...it occurred to me with a greater nudge- if not now- when? I've thought about writing, dreamed about writing, attended writing workshops, so maybe I should just write. Every day, for some part of my day.

 I am not sure what this path will look like, and I don't even care. I just want to connect with my inner self, and see what emerges. I hope each word written will unblock unexpressed resistance, and the flow of creativity will come rushing forth.  I know any resistance has been self-imposed on some level of another, and I'd like to explore that, or not.

I am not concerned if this blog is read by others or not.  Maybe that will change in time but maybe it won't and that's ok. Perhaps the first chapter of a book will come forth. Maybe  I can share my thoughts and feelings in a blog written for my grandchildren, who I love and cherish beyond measure.  Maybe as I take steps in the direction of my dreams to write..to have time, energy and financial support to write...the path  become much more clear.  I want to explore the things in my life that make me happy. I want to explore alignment and congruence. I want to jot down my thoughts of what it's been like living in Colorado this last 9 months. I want to dream and write about hiking 14ers.  What does health mean to me?  Many things come to mind, so it's time to just jump in.


not quite cocooning...but preparing for change!

No comments:

Post a Comment